This is diary tep agesta ☺️☺️☺️
Today I was very nervous, having to go forward to continue the delayed introductions yesterday. After seling some people from my friends finally agesta called. Although there is no preparation as much as possible but it seems gerogi sekalia But finally after gerogi become calm, alhamdulillah. After my friend finished the introduction.
Mrs. Rella tells you what to discuss in semester 1. And she wants us to create a task group. Mrs. Rella explains one by one the material that will be discussed in the next semester Shortly afterwards Miss Rella splits the group by shuffling the group numbers. At that time I was afraid if my group got serial number 1. But it turns out my group got orders 5. Very lucky not, after all agree with what agreement made by Mrs. Rella. Finally, Mrs. Rella also ended her class toda

Komentar

Postingan Populer